Earthy squash, crunchy pepitas, creamy goat cheese, and tart ruby red pomegranate seeds weave a beautiful tapestry of flavor and texture in this tasty kale salad. Perfect for a light lunch or as a bejeweled side at your fall dinner table.
- Made with 4.5 oz Plenty Baby Kale or Kale Crunch.
Ingredients for Salad:
- 1 package of Plenty Baby Kale or Kale Crunch
- 1 delicata squash
- 1 pomegranate
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- Red onion
- Roasted pepitas
- ¼ cup of crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Ingredients for Dressing:
- ¼ cup of Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- ½ small shallot, finely diced
- ½ of Lemon, squeezed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and whisk until blended.
- Lightly drizzle the dressing, toss and serve.