Spicy Baby Arugula sings in this garlicky, bright sauce that’s simple to make and enjoy with friends or family.
- Made with 4.5 oz Plenty Baby Arugula
- 1/2 cup Plenty Arugula, finely chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh red chili, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
Add all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined. Generously spoon onto grilled proteins or veggies.