Plenty Survey Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Sweepstakes Period: This Plenty Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins April 09, 2020 at 10:00am PST and ends April 16, 2020 at 11:59am PST (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents living in the San Francisco Bay Area, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and are physically located and residing therein. If an entrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, even if he/she is 18 years of age or older, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering the Sweepstakes or submitting any personally identifiable information to Sponsor. Employees of Plenty Unlimited Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- How to Enter: Sponsor Facebook and Instagram followers will be invited to participate via posts on their feed. Once the link is accessed, participants may follow the online instructions to complete and submit the survey to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To be eligible, an entrant’s survey must be completed and submitted in accordance with the Survey requirements by 11:59am PST on April 16, 2020. Limit one entry per person and per email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, will void that entrant’s Sweepstakes entry and that entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Normal Internet access, phone and usage charges imposed by your on-line or phone service may apply.
- Random Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on or about April 23, 2020 by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release/Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within 7 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Potential winners must also provide a legal mailing address. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Prizes will be delivered within 6 to 8 weeks of winner confirmation. By accepting a prize, the applicable prize winner attests to the provisions stated herein including the accuracy of his/her personal information and his/her compliance with these Official Rules. All federal and state laws apply.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV): Each of the three (3) winners will receive twelve 18) manufacturers coupons each redeemable for one (1) 4.5 oz package of Plenty products (Baby Arugula, Sweet Sunrise, Velvet Spice, or Star Light Kale) (ARV: $4.99 each) at participating retailers while supplies last. Total prize value: $89.82. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Applicable Law and Venue: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in South San Francisco, California.
- Winners List: For the names of all prize winners, available after May 14, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope by April 30, 2020 to: Plenty Sweepstakes Winners, 590 Eccles Ave., South San Francisco, CA 94080.
- Sponsor: Plenty Unlimited Inc., 570 Eccles Ave., South San Francisco, CA 94080.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram, or any other social networking site, survey platform or other location in which it may appear or be linked.