South San Francisco, CA
At Plenty, we are building equipment to tackle problems that reimagine the way humanity grows food. In this role, you will be helping us to assemble that equipment.
What You'll Do
- Read mechanical and electrical assembly instructions
- Assemble mechanical and electrical equipment on time, safely and per instruction
- Mechanical assembly including fastening, wire routing, manual assembly and making electrical connections
- Helping with inventory counts
- Perform visual inspection
- Perform electrical testing per instruction
What We're Looking For
- Someone to work at our South San Francisco facility
- Experience with product assembly from working in a factory or NPI (new product introduction) role
- An ability to maintain clean and orderly work stations and production areas.
- Someone available to work 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday
- Able to lift 25-30 lbs. unassisted
- Nice-to-have skills
- Experience with ESD (electrostatic discharge) safety
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.
Share this job