Product and Program Management
Staff Program Manager
South San Francisco, CA
As one of our Program Managers, you will oversee cross functional farm and market launch projects including scope definition, farm deployment, and launching the products into the market in partnership with teams across the organization. This role will be focused on the future Plenty farm and next market launch.
- Responsible for leading the organization through the concept, design, deployment, and launch of major farm programs.
- Ownership of the Plan of Record scope document for the program and leading the organization to make data driven decisions and balanced trade offs
- Ownership of the Tier 1 program timeplan and working with program managers and leaders across the organization to develop tier 2 timelines and make appropriate interdependency links and trade offs
- Lead regular coordination across teams, with additional focus on the highest risk areas, which will shift throughout the program
- Drive accountability to the milestones within the program and identify and mitigate risks throughout the program lifecycle
- Deep dive into areas of risk or resource constraints to ensure program success
- Responsible for anchoring and delivering on targets that are inputs to the financial model and overall business objectives.
- Ensuring clear ownership and accountability for each target and working through tradeoffs throughout the program to achieve success.
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment with responsibility for implementing or managing change.
- Appreciation for the art of managing evolving project requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using a standard product development process. Experience with Scrum a plus
- Highly collaborative mindset and strong communication skills
- Skills with common workplace software (word processor, spreadsheet, presentation software etc) with the ability to create and maintain metrics.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, operations, supply chain, research and development personnel.
- Agricultural or large scale production experience a plus
- BS Engineering or Business, MS/MBA preferred
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.
Share this job