Supply Chain and Logistics
South San Francisco, CA
Plenty is searching for a nimble and efficient professional to support our rapidly growing company. As a procurement administrator you will be responsible for buying goods and services for our organization. You will evaluate supplier’s proposals and costs, as well as oversee purchasing performance based on service and availability. Procurement Administrators strive to minimize expenses, develop detailed purchasing reports and make informed purchasing decisions. You will create purchase orders and review bid proposals based on project requirements. You will work closely with many key stakeholders across the organization, especially our Accounting team to ensure suppliers are paid on time.
- Reviewing and processing requisitions to ensure timely order submission
- Negotiating costs, delivery schedules and contract terms.
- Analyze and document options for procurement of materials, goods, and services
- Coordinate payment, delivery, scheduling, and organization of purchases
- Maintain and update vendor database and contact information
- Ensure POs compliant with company policies
- Process Logistics requests
- Experience with Procure to Pay process preferred
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Purchasing preferred
- Associates Degree of higher preferred
- Need to possess strong interpersonal skills to relay purchasing information to key stakeholders
- Experience with Coupa or Netsuite a plus
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.
Share this job