Associate IT Technician
South San Francisco, CA
At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet.
Plenty is looking for a Associate IT Technician who has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with PC and Macintosh hardware, software and operating systems; ability to support a variety of mobile devices (Android, iPhone, etc…), with synchronization to Google in order to support our various offices. You will be supporting various solution, including, but not limited to, Windows, Macintosh, G Suite, & Office. In addition to Software and Services, you will also be troubleshooting and supporting physical hardware, network connections, workstations, printers and Audio/Video equipment.
What You'll Do
- Support all staff by installing, configuring, diagnosing, analyzing hardware and software, performing both periodic and emergency maintenance
- Runs Audio/Video equipment for "All Hands" meetings, pre meeting equipment checks, in meeting adjustments and recording, post meeting clean up and video archiving
- Perform routine schedule "Tech Checks", verifying conference room equipment is functioning and is neat and tidy
- Inventory all incoming and outgoing equipment
- Setup new hire accounts, hardware and give an IT onboarding orientation
- Maintain/troubleshoot user accounts across several SaS solutions
- Image/Re-image computers as needs arise
- Stock and maintain basic IT supplies and inventory
What We're Looking For
- Experience in a desktop support or help desk position, supporting Windows and Macintosh computers in a networked environment.
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Fluent in technical terminology with a solid understanding of the interrelationship of software, hardware, and network environments
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical thinking and rapid problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation; must be exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, and have outstanding organization skills
- Ability to create Windows/Mac system images and customization
- Must be an effective oral and written communicator in person, by phone or chat
- Must be able to safely lift and carry 50 lbs
- Must be able to travel
- Pluses: Apple\Microsoft certifications, G Suite Experience & Familiar with: Full Disk Encryption Solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems, File Sharing Solutions, Android and IOS, Password Management Solutions, Video Conferencing experience
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.
Share this job