Corporate Finance Senior Manager
South San Francisco, CA
At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do that. We are an ag-tech company looking for a strategic finance leader who will help to build out our nascent team.
In this role, you will play a key role in determining Plenty’s long-term capital strategy and serve as a key point of contact for Plenty’s current and future investors. You will also be the go-to source at Plenty for complicated financial analyses that ensure the company most effectively allocates its internal resources during rapid scaling.
What You'll Do
- Develop and own the Plenty’s long-range financial model and actively help shape the company’s strategic direction.
- Construct detailed ad-hoc analyses (scenario modeling, sensitivity analyses, and contingency planning) to support the internal investment decision-making process.
- Help optimize Plenty’s long-term capital structure as the company rapidly scales.
- Lead dialogue with external investors and help facilitate future due diligence processes.
- Assist in preparation of corporate board materials and reporting.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting, business finance, or related fields.
- High analytical horsepower with extensive experience building integrated models in Microsoft Excel or other planning applications.
- Experience collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders in a high-growth environment.
- Self-starter; able to drive results without active direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet. Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the plant. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.
Share this job