Social & Community Marketing Manager
South San Francisco, CA
At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet.
As the Social & Community Marketing Manager you want to build a brand with big ambitions from the ground up, and you will be the go-to resource for the vision and best practices across all social platforms. You live and breath the values of Plenty, and have a deep knowledge of and passion for social media. You create joy while engaging and building online communities, cultivating new followers, converting them to loyal brand advocates and movement creators. You have a genuine interest in the culinary / clean foods / healthy lifestyle space and want to work for a fast-growing, emerging brand to transform how consumers experience food.
What You'll Do
- Manage internal and external creative, social, media and digital projects/agencies
- Collaborate with Communications, Product, Creative and Production teams to develop robust campaigns, launches, and projects
- Drive the Plenty vision and strategy for social and community
- Lead content development, social ad trafficking, content calendar, and analytics
- Explore and evaluate new media formats, and trends; meet with vendors and potential partners to provide recommendations
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative assets across all marketing touchpoints
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing and communications plans
- Activities include product branding and positioning, competitive analysis, and testing
- Be the voice of Plenty by partnering with Creative and Production teams to develop content for social platforms
- Track and measure the performance of campaigns and owned channels
What We're Looking For
- Passion for Plenty: You are deeply passionate about Plenty and our mission
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Clear demonstration of internal and external cross-functional partnership and strong collaborative approach
- Impeccable writing skills
- Experience in integrated digital/content production - digital, social, experiential
- Demonstrated expertise with social strategy development, authoring briefs, project management, content management and ROI measurement
- Superb presentation, oral and communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines and scopes of work
- Outstanding knowledge of social media and social media brand management
- Exceptional work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Must be a passionate self-starter
- Highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Proficient in PowerPoint/Keynote, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Content Management Systems (Wordpress), Social Listening/Publishing Tools (Hootsuite, Sprout or Spredfast) and CRM Tools (Zendesk, or Salesforce)
Plenty is an indoor, vertical farm that is shining a new light on the way we do food. It calls for less time, space, and resources while producing full-flavor, fresher, more cravable produce.
We are a collective of growers, innovators, engineers, scientists, artists, foodies and plant romantics working to improve the quality of plants, people, and planetary health.
Share this job