Plenty is on a mission to make fresh, pesticide-free fruits and vegetables more accessible to everyone. Our cutting-edge indoor, vertical farms produce extraordinary yields using a fraction of the land and water outdoor farms need. Nutrient-rich, mouth-watering and locally grown, our crops help people, communities and our planet to be healthier and more resilient.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do this. We are a collaborative and innovative bunch. We are passionate about our contributions to Plenty, the communities around us and our planet, but never take ourselves too seriously. We’re down to Earth, we grow together, and we always find a way. Most importantly, we are growing for a better tomorrow, today.
- Gather, clean, and analyze datasets to extract insights
- Develop and maintain data visualizations and reports to effectively communicate findings from our production sites to stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities, optimize processes through data-driven solutions
- Create and maintain data pipelines and workflows, ensuring data accuracy, consistency, and availability
- Other duties as assigned. Schedules will be reviewed periodically and are subject to change based on business needs
- Familiarity with data analysis
- Versatile thinker with a proven track of being oriented and driving data-driven decision-making
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Experience in spreadsheet software and data entry (Google Sheets or Excel)
- Experience in presenting and communicating data and results
- Exceptionally collaborative approach with excellent communication skills
What we can offer
- Compensation: we’ll pay you a competitive wage on a biweekly basis, give you a stake in the company via equity and contribute toward your 401K
- Health & well-being: we’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with comprehensive medical, dental, & vision benefits from day one, and an Employee Assistance Program to help with mental health, financial & legal matters
- Food: in-office lunches, snacks and access to our leafy greens & new produce in development -- are you up for a side gig as a taste tester?
- Grow together: learning & development opportunities including unlimited access to our Upstart University platform, LinkedIn Learning, lunch & learns, training certifications, and more
- Equipment: we’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be successful, including $75/month toward your home internet and phone bills and $250 every 2 years to upgrade your phone
- Paid time off: we know you’ll do your best if you’re taking time to recharge, so we offer 2 weeks of paid time off + 6 days of paid sick leave per year in addition to the paid holidays we observe
- Parental leave: 12 weeks off for all new parents - fully paid so you can focus your energy on your newest addition
Food & Safety Requirements
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations
- All applicants must be 18 years or older to apply
- Comply with GMP/GAPS in the Facility
- Conduct monitoring activities to assure finished product comply with food safety and quality specifications
- Assist in the maintenance of Food Safety and Quality system
Plenty’s target compensation range for this role is $31.39/hr - $34.62/hr for this location. Actual compensation is commensurate with experience and alignment with role requirements.