Sales Operations Extern
We are on a mission to grow plenty of fresh food for everyone, everywhere. We are building the world’s largest, most technologically advanced, indoor vertical farms. Using a fraction of the land and water outdoor farms need, our farms are designed to secure our food future.
Our people and teams are how we make our mission possible. We are passionate about our contributions to Plenty, the communities around us and our planet, but never take ourselves too seriously. We’re down to earth, we grow together, and we always find a way. Join us as we rewrite the rules of agriculture, and we’ll bet our berries you’ll be rewarded with innovative and collaborative teammates, a supportive environment, diverse career opportunities and meaningful work.
- Sales Planning and Support for Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Process: As we scale our S&OP team, partner with Sales and other cross-functional partners to build a high-quality and accurate sales forecast.
- Set up a collaborative and comprehensive forecasting process with key customers
- Create and maintain the reporting dashboard to summarize forecasts to an executive-level audience
- Build out accurate and efficient risk-management models to assess fulfillment implications of S&OP forecasts and balance risk of over/under-supply
- Over time, transition sales forecast and related models to dedicated S&OP team
- Own our long-term sales planning model, driving decisions about launch sequencing and go-to-market approach for new SKUs and new customers
- Pricing and Strategic Revenue Management: Drive pricing strategy and pricing recommendations for products and deals across multiple channels
- Build robust and dynamic models to evaluate business impact across different scenarios, from pricing changes, demand growth, COGS decreases, etc.
- Collaborate with Commercial Analytics manager to provide post-promotion analysis and develop trade and promotions strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Analysis: Provide ad-hoc deal support for some of our largest partnerships as we expand our commercial footprint
- Develop presentation content for senior executives including supporting our Commercial Steering Committee, Board Meetings, and investor presentations
- Serve as an all-around team player that can jump into new opportunities as they arise
- Others duties as assigned
- 2+ years of related experience in strategy, consulting, analytics, investing, or related fields
- Genuine interest and passion for Plenty’s mission
- Impeccable analytics skills combined with clear written + oral communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with business partners including Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, and Finance
- Ability to work independently and navigate an ever-changing high-growth environment
- Education or experience equivalent to a B.S. or a B.A.
What we can offer
- Compensation; we’ll pay you a competitive wage
- Health & well-being; we’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with comprehensive medical benefits after 90 days and in-office gyms
- Food; in-office lunches, snacks and access to our leafy greens & new products in development -- are you up for a side gig as a taste tester?
- Grow together; learning & development opportunities including unlimited access to our Upstart University platform, LinkedIn Learning, lunch & learns, training certifications, and more
- Equipment; we’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be successful, including $75/month toward your phone bill
- Sick leave & holidays; we offer 24 hours of sick leave and double pay for any holidays worked
Food & Safety Requirements
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations
- All applicants must be 18 years or older to apply
Plenty’s target compensation range for this role is $107,200 - $117,900 for this location. Actual compensation is commensurate with experience and alignment with role requirements.