Senior Graphic Designer
We are on a mission to grow plenty of fresh food for everyone, everywhere. We are building the world’s largest, most technologically advanced, indoor vertical farms. Using a fraction of the land and water outdoor farms need, our farms are designed to secure our food future.
Our people and teams are how we make our mission possible. We are passionate about our contributions to Plenty, the communities around us and our planet, but never take ourselves too seriously. We’re down to earth, we grow together, and we always find a way. Join us as we rewrite the rules of agriculture, and we’ll bet our berries you’ll be rewarded with innovative and collaborative teammates, a supportive environment, diverse career opportunities and meaningful work.
- Bring Marketing strategies to life through creative concepts and designs:
- Concept, design, and produce marketing collateral including print and digital
- Develop campaign design identities (visual aesthetic, imagery, iconography, typography, layouts) for evergreen and seasonal campaigns, new products, partnerships, and events—including assets for social, digital, email, blog, printed collateral, packaging, and more
- Develop assets for eCommerce and other digital marketing activations
- Exceptional capability in packaging design
- Protect and advance the brand:
- Maintain brand style guide and ensure all marketing materials adhere to brand standards
- Provide creative guidance to agencies/partners/content creators to ensure assets are consistent with our brand style and guidelines
- Come up with new ideas and inventive ways to drive a design narrative within the brand
- Develop ideas and designs for brand partner pitches and campaigns, combining the aesthetics of both brands in a cohesive and innovative way
- Oversee multiple projects at a time from start to finish
- Simplify complex presentations using design thinking to make world class presentation as needed
- Others duties as assigned
- 5+ years of professional experience in graphic design
- Exceptional knowledge/experience with print & digital production process, from ideation through execution
- Expertise on set overseeing and design directing photo shoots conceptually, creatively and following productions through from start to finish
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Google Slides, Keynote)
- Excellent typography, layout, iconography, and illustration skills—both for digital and print applications
- Knowledge of design trends, and best practices
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work independently across multiple projects and deliver work within fast turnaround times
- Insane attention to detail
- Self-driven problem-solver and question-asker with a positive attitude
- An exceptional portfolio of distinctive work
- Excited about the opportunity to be part of something big with a team of passionate and diverse people.
- Ability to collaborate with and learn from other team members who do not have design backgrounds or any knowledge of creative process and or rules. Not afraid to have an opinion while at the same time listening and considering the opinions of others
- Highly strategic and critical in how you approach design. You think about the big picture, focus on the idea and bring the idea to life
What we can offer
- Compensation; we’ll pay you a competitive wage
- Health & well-being; we’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with comprehensive medical benefits after 90 days and in-office gyms
- Food; in-office lunches, snacks and access to our leafy greens & new products in development -- are you up for a side gig as a taste tester?
- Grow together; learning & development opportunities including unlimited access to our Upstart University platform, LinkedIn Learning, lunch & learns, training certifications, and more
- Equipment; we’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be successful, including $75/month toward your phone bill
- Sick leave & holidays; we offer 24 hours of sick leave and double pay for any holidays worked
Food & Safety Requirements
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations
- All applicants must be 18 years or older to apply
Plenty’s target compensation range for this role is $112,900 - $124,200 for this location. Actual compensation is commensurate with experience and alignment with role requirements.