Plenty is on a mission to make fresh, pesticide-free fruits and vegetables more accessible to everyone. Our cutting-edge indoor, vertical farms produce extraordinary yields using a fraction of the land and water outdoor farms need. Nutrient-rich, mouth-watering and locally grown, our crops help people, communities and our planet to be healthier and more resilient.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do this. We are a collaborative and innovative bunch. We are passionate about our contributions to Plenty, the communities around us and our planet, but never take ourselves too seriously. We’re down to Earth, we grow together, and we always find a way. Most importantly, we’re here to improve the lives of plants, people and our planet.
Plenty is looking for a Senior Total Rewards Manager to join our People team. The Senior Total Rewards Manager will design, develop and implement a rewards philosophy, architecture and mindset across Plenty. This philosophy will be focused on bringing in and retaining the best talent.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Total Rewards Manager will design, develop and implement a rewards philosophy, architecture and mindset across Plenty that is focused on bringing in and retaining the best talent.
- Ensure Company programs are market-competitive, aligned with business goals and in compliance with Company policies and relevant government regulations
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analytics to support development of cost-effective compensation and benefits programs, including proposals for program changes and utilization
- Provide expertise and guidance on pay decisions, policy benefits interpretations and job leveling
- Conduct regular audits of data across HRIS, Benefits administration system and 3rd party providers to maintain accuracy and resolve discrepancies that occur
- Administer all benefits (including health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), LOA, FSA, HSA, FMLA, COBRA) including managing the annual health & welfare insurance and workers’ compensation renewals
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of benefit program materials, including plan documents and summary plan descriptions
- Lead annual benefits open enrollment process, including communications, elections, and audits
- Handle benefit inquiries (directly or indirectly - third party administrator) to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution
- Build holistic wellbeing programs that prioritize physical, mental, financial and social development in a thriving environment conducive to people bringing all experiences to life at Plenty
- Lead the annual compensation and promotion cycles including budgets, communications, and trainings
- Partner with leadership to evolve the compensation philosophy as part of a rewards strategy that aligns with Company business objectives and values
- Evaluate and maintain existing leveling structure, compensation ranges and job classifications
- Support preparation of materials for Board of Directors meetings
- Develop compensation reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years’ progressive compensation and benefits experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated experience conducting regular audits and data analysis
- Experience developing and administering compensation programs
- Work regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and leaders across multiple functions. Track record of influencing at the senior leadership level
- Extensive experience with compensation surveys and consulting firms
- Self-motivated and ability to work well within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel (can build/maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint (Google Sheets/Slides)
Type of Role
- Full-Time, Remote
What we can offer
- Compensation; we’ll pay you a competitive salary, give you a stake in the company via equity and contribute toward your 401K
- Health & well-being; we’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with comprehensive medical, dental, & vision benefits, in-office gyms, and an Employee Assistance Program to help with mental health, financial & legal matters
- Food; in-office lunches, snacks and access to our leafy greens & new produce in development -- are you up for a side gig as a taste tester?
- Grow together; learning & development opportunities including unlimited access to our Upstart University platform, LinkedIn Learning, lunch & learns, training certifications, and more
- Equipment; we’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be successful, including $75/month toward your phone bill and $250 every 2 years to upgrade your phone
- Paid time off; we know you’ll do your best if you’re taking time to recharge, so we don’t cap the amount of days you can take off per year in addition to the paid holidays we observe
- Parental leave; 12 weeks off for all new parents - fully paid so you can focus your energy on your newest addition
Food Safety Requirement
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations
If you reside in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington please send an email to [email protected] to receive compensation information for this role