Plenty is on a mission to make fresh, pesticide-free fruits and vegetables more accessible to everyone. Our cutting-edge indoor, vertical farms produce extraordinary yields using a fraction of the land and water outdoor farms need. Nutrient-rich, mouth-watering and locally grown, our crops help people, communities and our planet to be healthier and more resilient.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do this. We are a collaborative and innovative bunch. We are passionate about our contributions to Plenty, the communities around us and our planet, but never take ourselves too seriously. We’re down to Earth, we grow together, and we always find a way. Most importantly, we’re here to improve the lives of plants, people and our planet.
About the role
Plenty is looking for a talented, multi-disciplinary Business Systems Analyst to define, implement, and drive solutions that enable sales, operations, and finance functions. This role resides within our Financial Systems team reporting up through Finance. The candidate will liaise with Supply Chain, Sales Operations, Farm Operations, Accounting, Finance, and IT teams to directly help users extract the most value from our systems. In addition to “lights-on” configuration and maintenance responsibilities, the candidate will help drive and implement process improvements and system changes within the organization. This position will be integral to the overall development, delivery, maintenance, continuity, and support of our core business systems as Plenty executes on its strategic plans. Successful candidates will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and frequent change.
What you'll do
- Deliver high-quality, expert assistance to users through problem identification, analysis, and solution proposals
- Provide front line production support for daily operations; analyze and solve reported application issues
- Lead system enhancement projects from concept through support, including requirements definition, implementation tasks, and testing
- Lead and/or coordinate regular application training to employees, including updating users on platform enhancements
- Work on NetSuite configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Perform configuration changes and general administrative tasks within our other landscape applications, including Coupa, Concur, Salesforce, and DSI warehouse apps.
- Interact with SaaS vendor technical support teams to initiate, monitor, and ultimately resolve system issues
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to analyze and document processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios, and perform testing activities of systems upon upgrade or launch of new features
What you'll bring to the table
- 4+ years Business Systems Analyst experience
- 2+ years of hands-on NetSuite administration experience
- Demonstrated expertise with core financials (GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets), Sales Order, Purchase Order, Inventory Management
- Experience with planning tools (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management). Bonus points for implementation experience using NetSuite
- Relevant experience within distribution or manufacturing environments, including warehouse management systems
- Excellent understanding of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes
- Ability to work autonomously while delivering technical solutions which solve complex business problems
- Outstanding analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Experience with supporting technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Lucidchart
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting or equivalent relevant experience
Type of role
What we can offer
- Compensation: we’ll pay you a competitive salary, give you a stake in the company via equity and contribute toward your 401K. If you reside in New York City or Colorado, please send an email to [email protected] to receive compensation information for this role
- Health & well-being; we’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with comprehensive medical, dental, & vision benefits, in-office gyms, and an Employee Assistance Program to help with mental health, financial & legal matters
- Food; in-office lunches, snacks and access to our leafy greens & new produce in development -- are you up for a side gig as a taste tester?
- Grow together; learning & development opportunities including unlimited access to our Upstart University platform, LinkedIn Learning, lunch & learns, training certifications, and more
- Equipment; we’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be successful, including $75/month toward your phone bill and $250 every 2 years to upgrade your phone
- Paid time off; we know you’ll do your best if you’re taking time to recharge, so we don’t cap the amount of days you can take off per year in addition to the paid holidays we observe
- Parental leave; 12 weeks off for all new parents - fully paid so you can focus your energy on your newest addition
Food & Safety Requirements
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations
- All employees must show proof of COVID vaccination before starting work, other than in limited circumstances where the law requires an exception
- All applicants must be 18 years or older to apply