Account Coordinator, Sales Operations
We are an ag-tech company looking for an Account Coordinator to join our Sales Operations team. The mission of the team is to enable and accelerate profitable growth, and you’ll be critical in supporting our growing list of customers.
This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast growth start-up and make a meaningful impact on plants, people, and the planet. As we increase the size of our commercial business, you’ll be on the front lines and supporting our sales team.
As an Account Coordinator, you will be involved with the day-to-day operations of our business and of selling to customers. You’ll support retailer discussions and launches, and will ensure that the sales team is fully equipped with materials and collateral to ensure a successful sale.
This role will require detailed-oriented work in a cross-functional environment, covering several concurrent workstreams. We are looking for someone who is naturally action-oriented and organized, and who loves working with people to achieve shared goals.
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Coordinate and develop sales specific programs with customers and our sales team, ensuring completion of documentation, marketing, training, and events related to such programs
- Drive day-to-day operations by submitting customer orders and managing inventory in conjunction with the farm operations and logistics teams
- Support the sales team across the entire selling lifecycle, including creating pitch materials for meetings
- Manage new customer and new SKU set-up from both an internal & external perspective
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally - assist with customer requests and escalate as needed, and resolve issues effectively with other teams
- Log any customer complaints received and ensure internal and external steps are taken to resolve issues.
- Continue to build out CRM with relevant data, reports, forecasts, and more.
- Build out processes and systems to allow Plenty to scale effectively
- Assist with training program development and implementation within and beyond the sales team
- Work across functions to connect our sales teams with marketing, PR and event teams as needed, primarily to coordinate and schedule efforts.
- Serve as an all-around team player that can jump into new opportunities as they arise
What We're Looking For
- A genuine interest and passion for Plenty’s mission
- BA/BS degree and 1+ years of work experience, or 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to prioritize and manage a number of projects and activities at the same time with a strong attention to detail
- A logical mindset that works well within systems and processes
- A mission driven personality with genuine interest and passion for food and the environment
- An ability to creatively solve problems and leave no stone unturned
- A great team player mentality and are comfortable with cross functional teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Food Safety Requirement
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.