People Experience Program Manager
At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do that. We are an ag-tech company looking for a People Experience Program Manager who will use creativity, business insights, and deep relationship-building skills to develop and manage crucial employee experience programs that make all employees feel welcomed, valued, heard, trusted and cared for.
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Manage and strengthen people engagement programs and strategies in creative and innovative ways to enhance connectivity and satisfaction.
- Identify experiential opportunities to drive employee engagement and create an environment that attracts and retains talent through a highly regarded and sought-after work culture focused on Diversity, Equity, and Belonging.
- Own the Onboarding experience, ensuring that from the moment a new employee accepts a job offer, we are cultivating a culture of belonging that excites people and keeps them connected to the company mission, vision and values.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to set the vision and key principles for Onboarding including program curriculum, immersion plans, end-to-end communications, scheduling, facilitator identification, and new hire resources.
- Design and manage employee-centric Offboarding programs that both recognize contributions made by employees while with Plenty and smoothly facilitate the operations around employee exits.
- Develop employee recognition programs that celebrate all employees’ impacts on fast-paced, high-growth and productive work environments.Identify opportunities and manage platforms for employees to share work experiences and revel in achievementsBuild social and work events that enhance connectivity within both in-office and remote work structures.
- Develop and implement focus groups, one-on-one interviews, employee engagement surveys, pulse surveys, exit surveys and other ongoing and ad hoc surveys using the voice of the employee to improve the Plenty workplace culture and experiences.
- Establish metrics to track the business outcomes and effectiveness of programs
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years in a People role managing and/or developing employee engagement/experience programs within a fast-paced growing company
- Team player that thrives in a startup environment; track record of being adaptable to changing priorities in a fluid, high-growth environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative and the ability to effectively exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrate effective business acumen and understand the organization’s operations and functions, as well as the industry and competitive environment in which the organization operates.
- An ability to own programs and initiatives at all levels, from development and design, to execution and details
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills for presenting and communicating complex information at varying levels in the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Technical proficiency with various types of HR-related software; especially Enboarder and/or Lattice
Food Safety Requirement
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.