Senior L&D Program Manager
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Develop and lead our Learning & Development function to ensure we're providing "the right learning at the right time for the right teammate" regardless of where employees are on their career journey or in the organization.
- You will be the driving force, while partnering with the VP, People, Sr. Manager Internal Communication & Connection, Sr. Director, People Operations & many others in crafting Plenty’s learning strategy for new hires, managers, and leaders in addition to broad-stroke learning programming for all employees.
- Quickly scale our Manager Learning Journey program in our hybrid work environment, recognizing people come first. You'll analyze the current program scope and design, perform an ongoing needs assessment to help guide the evolution, and be the lead curriculum designer and facilitator in partnership with external resources as necessary.
- Partner cross-functionally across the People Team, and ultimately the entire organization to drive future programming and learning opportunities. This includes collaborating with subject matter experts across Plenty in crafting new content and curriculum. You'll facilitate and/or co-facilitate instructor-led training when appropriate.
- Write communications, plans, and draft other internal content related to employee learning in partnership with our leader of Internal Communications & Connections.
- Define, measure, and communicate out the L&D team's success metrics.
What We're Looking For
- You've managed and scaled Learning & Development teams that support a growing global workforce. And you've leveraged learning technologies (including but not limited to a Learning Management System and/or Learning Experience Platform) to help it all scale.
- 8+ years of experience highlighting a combination of learning program management, instructional design, and facilitation.
- You've developed and delivered curriculum and learning programs from scratch, have partnered with subject matter specialists to do the same, and coached team members on developing those very same skills.
- A track record of learning program development that delivers business impact and positive ROI for the organization.
- Strong relationship-building skills to work collaboratively with partners across the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, with an appetite for distilling sophisticated information to what matters most.
- A "how can we make this better?" mentality. You recognize that "perfect" is not an end state, and continually drive for program improvement.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity and change
Food Safety Requirement
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.