Senior Cloud Architect
At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do that. We are an ag-tech company looking for a Cloud Architect who is excited to strategically partner with the business.
In this role you will review architecture for the Software, Data and IT teams, architect a network topology that allows communication between all AWS accounts and on-premise devices, and create a template for all new cloud services that align with security policies and cost-saving strategies.
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Design and implement an Amazon Web Services’ well-architected framework and provide leadership in organizational buy-in to key principles, best practices, and technology choices
- Collaborate with business leaders, engineering teams, security teams to gather requirements and translate them into standards with timelines to implement
- Create innovative solutions using concepts such as infrastructure-as-code, deployment orchestration, and automation that aligns with security best practices while empowering engineering teams
- Lead the design and implementation of cloud-native infrastructure leveraging modern technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, DaaS
- Conduct ongoing analysis of our architecture and design and provide recommendations for inefficiencies and design
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of total technology experience with a minimum of 3 years on cloud (AWS) in handling multi-account deployments
- 3+ years of architecture, design, and implementation
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Cloud services, DevOps toolsets, and platforms including, compute, networking, security, Kubernetes, CI/CD, monitoring, and logging technologies
- Proven ability to successfully navigate and perform in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment, and effectively multi-task multiple priorities in a team-oriented setting
- Experience with industrial networking and IoT network architecture
- A mindset of automating all processes
Food Safety Requirement
Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.