Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
If you are an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Manager who is as passionate about people, plants, and the planet as you are about using your recruiting powers for a mission-driven organization, and you can have fun while you work hard, then this is the place for you.
In this role, you’ll support a mix of organizations and hiring teams - from Farm Ops to Deployment to Plant Science, you’ll likely support them all with niche IC roles and leadership positions. That being said, if a need arises on the team, you may be tapped for other searches as well - we run as a cohesive team and no task is too small for our TA Team. You are a good match if you are inventive in how you approach targeted sourcing and you can implement best practices for a growing organization.
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Manage a full cycle deck, holding multiple roles and complex searches at any given time
- Manage candidates through the entire process - sourcing to closing, negotiating like a boss and selling like a champ
- Develop sourcing strategies in conjunction with hiring managers, analyze requirements to determine the target profile and how to bring them in
- Source qualified candidates for approved job openings via traditional and non-traditional channels, such as LinkedIn, job boards, and professional networks.
- Coordinate with TA Coordinator to create and manage candidate interview schedules and ensure responsibilities are clear; facilitate Role Calibration and Round Up sessions with interview teams; help HM drive to a decision
- Complete all responsibilities related to sourcing, screening and managing offers with candidates, including but not limited to: maintaining accurate and clean data and following Plenty’s playbooks
- Communicate/coordinate/collaborate with other People Team teammates and cross-functional Plenty business partners ( Finance, Legal, IT, Facilities, etc.) as required to ensure a seamless interview experience
- Build pipeline for upcoming positions to speed time to hire; understand business priorities and how to manage your time across approved roles and pipelining
- Track record of being adaptable to changing priorities - things can change on a dime here and we can't miss a beet
- Be a leader on the team, bringing passion and energy, model TA values
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of direct recruiting experience, sourcing experience a must
- Creative thinker that can help bring new ideas to table
- Ability to operate in ambiguous environment, you're creating a new world over here - exciting but daunting
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Plenty and the openness to do any job to get it done
Food Safety Requirement
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.