Coordinator, COVID Task Force and Special Projects
Type of Role
Project-Based Associate till end of 2021
What You'll Do
- Be the primary point of contact for wellness check compliance and contact tracing. Initiate prompt communication with people exposed to COVID-19 (contacts) through text, phone calls, email, and other communication platforms as necessary. Ensure the COVID rapid response team is aware of all COVID matters and convene the COVID response team as needed to immediately contain any work related exposures.
- Document and maintain up to date trackers for COVID-19 updates and exposures within the workplace. Coordinate with People Operations to ensure that all positive test results are communicated to our workers compensation provider timely.
- Stay abreast of the latest information related to COVID-19 and bring relevant updates to the COVID Task Force. Make recommendations on updated protocols based on the latest scientific data and information from trusted sources such as the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control. Update internal policies and procedures and internal postings as necessary.
- Employ dynamic communication and interpersonal skills, cultural competency/sensitivity, tactful language, and empathetic interviewing skills to build rapport and maintain trust with team members of varied backgrounds.
- Verify the contact’s identity during initial communications and prior to disclosing confidential information. Assure confidentiality and carry out efforts to locate and communicate with team members in a manner that preserves the confidentiality and privacy of all involved.
- Conduct daily check-ins to assess signs/symptoms, facilitate referrals for testing and medical evaluation for team members who become symptomatic.
- Coordinate weekly COVID Task Force meeting agenda, take meeting minutes and document follow up items
- Coordinate COVID and Community educational initiatives, such as securing and scheduling external speakers
- Support ad hoc projects as directed by the Head of Strategic Initiatives related to People and Community initiatives
What We're Looking For
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) equivalent with up to three years of applicable community experience, Associate degree or equivalent with up to two years of applicable community experience or Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university, with one year of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, emotional intelligence
- Ability to interact in a non-judgmental manner with culturally diverse populations and persons experiencing a wide range of social conditions
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to use sound judgment in responding to client issues and concerns
- Ability to use discretion, maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, establishing and maintaining collaborative professional relationships
- Strong time management skills (organization, prioritization, multitasking)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience conducting telephone-based or in-person interview, data collection and data entry are preferred
- Experience with health education, community outreach, and working with executive leadership preferred
- Bilingual skills —fluency in the primary language(s) of the geographic area and communities assigned to support - a plus
- General understanding of COVID transmission and contact tracing protocols. CDC Contact Tracer certification a plus.
Food Safety Requirement
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.