Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Ensures materials are received from proper vendors, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
- Reviews receipt of all materials to ensure purchase orders are open and the quality of materials received is correct.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control
- Ensures materials are available to meet production schedules and/or products are shipped as per marketing schedules. Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures.
- Maintains documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Coordinate & dispatch customers shipments
What We're Looking For
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Degree in business, management, logistics or related field (preferred)
- 5+ years of previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or similar management position
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office or google suite platform
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Time management skills and ability to delegate
- Experience operating forklift (Forklift certification preferred)
Food Safety Requirement
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
- Comply with GMP/GAPS in the Facility
- Conduct monitoring activities to assure finished product comply with food safety and quality specifications
- Assist in the maintenance of Food Safety and Quality system.
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.