At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do that. We are an ag-tech company looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer and at least one additional executive.
In this role you will support executive recruiting, board meetings, the next big company initiative or high-profile external press. You will help ensure that the Executive Team is always prepared and ready to drive towards the best outcomes for the Company. This role has high expectations, so we’re looking for someone who enjoys being “on-call” and ready to execute, even when not in the office.
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Manage the Chief Financial Officer and at least one additional executive’s calendar; schedule and coordinate a high volume of meetings with internal and external constituents
- Keep the Chief Financial Officer and other supported executives on-time for meetings; ensure both are where they need to be
- Book travel arrangements and other related logistics
- Handle meeting logistics and provide meeting support (e.g. reserve rooms, greet guests, ensure A/V equipment is in working order and presentations are properly loaded)
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Covid taskforce to ensure proper protocols are in effect.
- Assist with ordering supplies, lunches, snacks and other office related projects.
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant team and ensure coverage if/when needed.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience at a hyper growth startup or similar fast-paced environment, particularly in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team setting with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely professional and polished; you will be a representative of Plenty
- Proven track record of partnering effectively with executives/leadership team
- Ability to anticipate needs or issues before they arise
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Personable with an exceptional level of emotional intelligence
- Extremely reliable, highly motivated and resourceful
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude -- no job is too big or too small
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and an incredible ability to multitask
- Technically savvy and exceptionally skilled in MS Office, Google Calendar, Gmail, and Slack
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.