At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet.
The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do that. We are an ag-tech company looking for a Procurement Specialist who will be involved in many stages of the Procure-to-Pay process, including purchasing, order tracking, and invoice resolution.
In this role you will strive to minimize expenses, make informed purchasing decisions and deliver exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders and suppliers. You will work closely with many key stakeholders across the organization, mainly our Accounting team to make sure suppliers are paid on time.
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders while ensuring proper procedures are followed and documentation is in place.
- Coordinate with suppliers to assure timely and cost-effective delivery of products/services.
- Lead and facilitate the Supplier Enablement process and maintain the supplier database.
- Ensure POs are compliant with company policies.
- Manage customer service mailbox and any PO support activities, such as PO changes.
- Work collaboratively with Accounts Payable and suppliers to resolve purchase order and payment issues, including discrepancies between purchase orders and items/quantities shipped or received.
- Assist stakeholders in making sourcing decisions based on their requirements.
What We're Looking For
- 2-4 years of experience in procurement
- Experience with Procure to Pay process
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Purchasing preferred
- Experience with Coupa and Netsuite preferred
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Possess excellent interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.