Salmon with bright citrus and fresh herbs is one of our favorite weeknight dinners. We like to serve it with tender greens or fluffy quinoa for a healthy meal packed with omega-3s and vitamins.
This simple, flavor filled fish dish makes 3-4 servings, so gather a few peeps who love this protein as much as we do and tuck in!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ lbs salmon
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup tarragon
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Putting It All Together:
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, dijon mustard, thyme leaves, finely chopped shallot, crushed garlic, juice of ½ a lemon, and tarragon (save a sprig for garnish). Set bowl aside.
- Take the remaining half of the lemon and slice into thin disks.
- Place salmon on parchment paper-lined sheet pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly coat salmon with vinaigrette mixture.
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh tarragon.
If you like this, you’ll love what we’ve got cooking on Instagram. Be sure to follow along as the future of food unfolds.